Thursday 18 October 2012

Kim Kardashian Puts Herself On "Worst Dressed List"

Kim Kardashian is currently in Florida with her sister Kim filming their new reality show “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami,” when she took to her blog to criticize herself for the outfit she went outside in. Kim Kardashian wrote on her website:


“Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit!”


Kim included multiple photos on her site of the train wreck of an outfit that she wore, a black leather mini skirt with a big and bulky neon school bus yellow jacket. The jacket did the opposite of compliment Kim for her legendary curves.


Kardashian Explained Further:
“I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!”
Kim Kardashian is one of those celebrities who is often talked about it terms of what she wears out in public. She tried to get out ahead of this one by putting herself on her own “worst dressed list” and not giving the public a chance to criticize her for the outfit. She wrote in the blog that her biggest regret about the outfit is that her boyfreind, Kanye West did not give her an honest opinion of the outfit.


Kardashian Continued:
“Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way. The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?”

No comments:

Post a Comment