Thursday 15 March 2012

Bracelets Designs For Girls

I love bracelets of every kind. They can be silver bracelets, gold bracelets; they can be made of silicone, wood, shell, beads or even stones. It makes no difference to me. My all time, most favorite bracelets are the ones that have semi precious stones set in them and very wide. If they are rhodium plated silver bracelets or rhodium gold plated bracelets I tend to like them them more. I think this is brilliant as the plating helps to protect and tends to let the jewelry keep its luster much longer. I like them to have a secure locking clasp and they must be made of good quality silver.I must admit that if I see a woman with a unique fashion bracelet I will stop and comment on it. Fashion bracelets that are made of silver are quite beautiful on a woman. To me nothing says hot lazy summer days than a woman wearing four or five silver fashion bracelets or bangles on her wrist. If the arm that the silver bracelets happen to be dangling from is tanned I consider that very classy.Is there anything more sophisticated than a well dressed woman wearing a couple of gold bracelets with gold fashion earrings going out on the town? I think not. Even a well dressed man wearing a gold or silver bracelet has a lot of appeal.Have you ever noticed little female babies wearing tiny gold bracelets? Having grown up in a predominantly Italian speaking community I would often see these adorable babies with their mothers, I remember thinking that when I had babies of my own they too would have their own gold bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment